I am a professional property inspector with related career experience in residential and commercial building inspection, insurance inspection, draw/phase inspection, pest inspection, thermography, asbestos, and mold evaluations.
Certifications, Past and Current
- International Code Council – Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector, 2001-2006
- International Code Council – Structural Masonry Special Inspector, 2001-2006
- International Code Council – Post-tension Concrete Special Inspector, 2001-2006
- International Code Council – Spray-applied Fire Resistive Materials Special Inspector, 2001-2006
- International Code Council – Structural Steel and High Strength Bolting Special Inspector, 2004-2006
- International Code Council – Residential Building Inspector, 2009-Present
- ACI – Field Technician, Level 1, Concrete, 2000-2006
- WAQTC – Soils Technician, 2004-2006 WAQTC – Concrete Technician, 2004-2006
- WAQTC – Asphalt Technician, 2004-2006
- NACHI – Home Inspector Certification
- ASHI- Home Inspector Certification
- Level I Thermography Certification
- Building Sciences Thermographer Certification
- Structural Pest Inspector, State of Washington, 2005-2010
- Home Performance Specialist, State of Idaho, 2007
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspector, 2009-Present
- EPA Accredited AHERA Building Inspector
- ESA Certified Mold Inspector and Assessor
In 2011, I was appointed by then-Governor Christine Gregoire to serve on the State of Washington Home Inspector Licensing Advisory Board.
In 2013, I was appoint by Governor Jay Inslee to serve on the State Building Code Council.