Apparently somebody in Aruba checked out the blog yesterday, maybe looking for a daiquiri recipe. I'm sure that they were disappointed and that just makes me sad. It is, however, fixable. Courtesy of The Food Network:
Daiquiri Recipe Ingredients
- 5 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade
- Coconut, banana or pineapple rum, optional (really? Then what's the point?)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- About 12 (3 1/2 cups) ice cubes, or as needed
- Up to 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish, optional
In a blender, place the strawberries, banana, and frozen lemonade. Fill the empty lemonade can halfway with rum, if using, and add it to the blender with the sugar and ice. Blend until well combined and slushy. Add the orange juice to thin the mixture if necessary, or more ice cubes to make it thicker.
Divide among 2 or 3 glasses if you have friends or hog it all for yourself. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and serve.